I like finding topics related to healthy eating in the mainstream media. This segment has a humorous spin from Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, discussing the “shortage” of Velveeta and bacon during the Superbowl. In it Jon Stewart wonders how else he’ll get his chemical food-like substances and touches briefly on the real conditions in which most pigs are raised for bacon (and likely why the virus that’s affecting them is spreading so quickly).
Most Recent Posts
- Merzi – Washington D.C.
- Mellow Mushroom
- Morimoto Asia – Orlando, Florida
- Ruby Tuesday
- Too Jay’s – Florida
- Domino’s Pizza
- Aji Sushi & Teppan – Winter Garden, Florida
- Busboys and Poets – Washington, DC
- Atrium at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York
- The Pub at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York