Sometimes, the side dishes are the only whole-food plant-based options on a restaurant’s menu. So make a meal out of them! Common options are vegetables, beans, baked potatoes, brown rice and house salad. Pick a combo that works for you and you’ll end up with a pretty decent meal. Just ask the waiter or waitress to hold the butter when preparing the veggies and watch out for sneaky add-ins like ham or bacon.
Most Recent Posts
- Merzi – Washington D.C.
- Mellow Mushroom
- Morimoto Asia – Orlando, Florida
- Ruby Tuesday
- Too Jay’s – Florida
- Domino’s Pizza
- Aji Sushi & Teppan – Winter Garden, Florida
- Busboys and Poets – Washington, DC
- Atrium at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York
- The Pub at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York