Often, just leaving off the cheese will convert many entrees into a nice plant-based meal. Yes, you can even do this in quesadillas and pizza and still have great tasting food (see my posts on the WildWing Cafe and New York City Pizza). In fact, after a while you start to wonder why you ever wanted all that darn cheese to begin with.
Most Recent Posts
- Merzi – Washington D.C.
- Mellow Mushroom
- Morimoto Asia – Orlando, Florida
- Ruby Tuesday
- Too Jay’s – Florida
- Domino’s Pizza
- Aji Sushi & Teppan – Winter Garden, Florida
- Busboys and Poets – Washington, DC
- Atrium at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York
- The Pub at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York