I read this short article and agree whole-heartedly with the author. While being (nearly) vegan is part of my current journey, it’s not all of it. My other, larger goal is to cut back on processed foods. So while I may splurge at some of the restaurants I visit, when I eat at home I’m trying to keep the kitchen stocked with whole foods, learn healthy recipes (I’ve visited many other bloggers’ pages for some amazing recipes), and keep treats to a minimum. Meat-substitutes are great for transitioning from eating meat to not (my husband couldn’t be making this change without them), but they are still processed and should be eaten sparingly.
Most Recent Posts
- Merzi – Washington D.C.
- Mellow Mushroom
- Morimoto Asia – Orlando, Florida
- Ruby Tuesday
- Too Jay’s – Florida
- Domino’s Pizza
- Aji Sushi & Teppan – Winter Garden, Florida
- Busboys and Poets – Washington, DC
- Atrium at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York
- The Pub at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York