Due to my visit to Miller’s Gainesville Ale House, I learned a valuable lesson in my quest for plant-based meals: restaurants may have more than what you see on the menu. In the case of the Ale House, they have whole separate vegetarian and gluten free menus! So it never hurts to ask or check online before you go.
Most Recent Posts
- Merzi – Washington D.C.
- Mellow Mushroom
- Morimoto Asia – Orlando, Florida
- Ruby Tuesday
- Too Jay’s – Florida
- Domino’s Pizza
- Aji Sushi & Teppan – Winter Garden, Florida
- Busboys and Poets – Washington, DC
- Atrium at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York
- The Pub at Doral Arrowwood – White Plains, New York